Saturday, January 02, 2010

I could do anything... if I only knew what it was

I could do anything if I only knew what it was is a book by Barbara Sher that aims and helping you understand what you would be happy doing and gives you tips on how to actually get going.


I wish I had read this book in school. I believe this book should be mandatory reading for all students. It's a very powerful book with great exercises to help understand what we'll be happy doing. It has different chapters depending on the kind of help you need.

I was recently talking to someone who has been extremely successful in his career and decided to take a step (that would be considered a step down from others' POV). He is extremely happy with his decision. After 15 years of his career he realized what was important for him to be happy.

This book talks about exactly the same things this person mentioned he thought about when making his career decision.

I'm glad I read it after 2 years of my post MBA career.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home